[CMake] Handle lib64 library on Linux

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Mon May 23 17:29:01 EDT 2011

Hi Eric,

Yes, I believe it is a dependancy from ITK.  I saw that wiki page and
at the time did not have that library, so I installed it.  I have used
CMake to successfully create applications using both VTK and ITK on a
32-bit machine.  This problem arose when I moved to a 64-bit machine.

I've also posted to the ITK mailing list, but so far no one there has
had any ideas.

Thanks,
Sara