[CMake] Library numeric extension?

Eric Sokolowsky esok.osg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:30:25 EDT 2011

You didn't specify your development environment so I'm just guessing here.
Under Linux, you usually have to install a development package in order to
link to libraries. If you are compiling your own libgeotiff you might want
to install the library before trying to link to it. You might also be
linking to a library that links to the libgeotiff in question.

Eric