[CMake] submit after partial buildup

Ilias Miroslav Miroslav.Ilias at umb.sk
Wed Jun 8 02:17:12 EDT 2011

Dear CMake developers,

for our oproject we are utilizing the 'make Exerimental' and 'make Nigthly' commands to make the all (update)/configure/build/test  and sending report steps.

One can see that on our CDash-board, like
https://repo.ctcc.no/CDash/index.php?project=DIRAC&date=2011-06-07

However,  we would need to perform only the  ('Update',) 'Configure' and 'Build' steps, without the  'Test', since for one platform (Windows) we don't have 'make test' running properly.

I tried it with commands 'make' and 'make ExperimentalSubmit', but I don't see report of the dashboard.

I got only message of 'Submission successful' without results on the web-board:

.make ExperimentalSubmit
   Site: pd
   Build name: pd_uniza.linux.openmpi_gfortran_gcc_atlas.ilp64.opt
Submit files (using http)
   Using HTTP submit method
   Drop site:http://repo.ctcc.no/CDash/submit.php?project=DIRAC
   Submission successful
Built target ExperimentalSubmit

Any help please how to report each partial buildup step on the dashboard ?

Miro

--
RNDr. Miroslav Iliaš, PhD.

Katedra chémie