[CMake] CMake Error: Parse error in cache file

Panu Avakul avakulpa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:07:39 EDT 2011

Hello,
I was able to get to the make process after having the shell script
deleting the CMakeCache.txt every time so that CMake will be force to
auto check all these variable again.  I am not sure if this is a right
work around or not, but it got me little further.  Now I'm stuck with
another problem which I think is the carl9170 problem in the make
process.  I will try to see if I can some how clear it up.

Thank you very much for you help.
Best Regard
Panu