[CMake] CMake Error: Parse error in cache file

Panu Avakul avakulpa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:44:09 EDT 2011

Thank you very much for your reply,
I tried to do as you advised.  However, it seems like every time I
change the CMakeCache.txt and then re run the cmake it overwrite the
CMakeCache.txt to have that \n character again.
I tried with cmake -C and it still rewrite it.
I was wondering if there is a way for me to use the premade
CMakeCache.txt with out having it overwrite the file?
I'm sorry, but my experience with CMake is relatively new and I only
used it in class couple of time.
Again thank you for your advice.
Best Regards,
Panu