[CMake] Custom memory checking result processing

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jun 25 07:47:02 EDT 2010

I can't really think of a better way to tackle the problem...

But I will make this one observation:
If these underlying frameworks you depend on produce *thousands* of valgrind
errors, do you really want to be depending on them?

(Serious question, not trying to be flippant... It would make me very
nervous to depend on a framework that has more than a handful of valgrind
issues: and each issue would have to be something that I was convinced did
not have a high likelihood of occurring in real world usage scenarios.)

Just my opinion,
David