[CMake] Custom memory checking result processing

Johny Jose Johny.Jose at cern.ch
Fri Jun 25 07:18:20 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I am using valgrind to debug a framework which depends on several other underlying frameworks to function properly. As a result my memory checking turns up thousands of errors. I only want to see errors that arise from my framework. This is figured can be done by simply looking for a few regular expressions in the stack trace. Right now i am planning on creating a custom perl script which i will use as the memchecker instead of valgrind and send its output to CDash. Suppression files don't seem feasible as they don't have any sort of RegEx support and i have too many errors to list in a file creating ridiculously large logs and suppression files. I was wondering is there any better way to tackle this problem ?

Regards
Johny