[CMake] What's the best way to support additional compilers for an "official" CMake language such as Fortran

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at deltares.nl
Thu Jan 28 02:52:42 EST 2010

Hi Brad,

> Arjen, please try out each compiler of interest with CMake 2.8.0 and
> with CMake from CVS HEAD.  Remove all plplot language module files
> to see how much works out of the box.

I tested the gfortran compiler under MinGW (directly, not via MSYS)
having removed the gfortran-specific platform file from the PLplot
project and it worked fine. No complaints whatsoever.

I will have to check that things work fine too under MSYS and Cygwin
for this compiler too but I am pretty confident about it.

Regards,

Arjen