[CMake] What's the best way to support additional compilers for an "official" CMake language such as Fortran

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at deltares.nl
Tue Jan 26 09:27:21 EST 2010

Hi Brad,

this did not work! I checked out PLplot a-fresh, checked that there
are NO CMakeCache.txt files anywhere in the source tree, used a
fresh DOS-box to start the batch file in a directory separate from
the source directory and tried again.

The result: a CMakeFiles subdirectory in the source tree, CMakeCache.txt
in there too etc.

I tried it twice to make sure I made no mistake.

I installed CMake 2.8 today on this laptop, to make sure I had an
up-to-date version.

Any ideas what on earth is causing this?

Regards,

Arjen