[CMake] How to emulate autotools "make check"?

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Mar 19 07:48:50 EDT 2009

What is it that you are trying to do _exactly_? Are you trying to
check for a symbol or function or something like that? Are you trying
to run a unit test that tests your code? Or are you trying to do
something else?

------
Mike Jackson                                                 www.bluequartz.net