[CMake] 1 tricky question, 1 bug report

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 13 13:30:23 EDT 2009

Brad King schrieb am Freitag 13 März 2009 um 16:51:
> Actually, I cannot tell from a quick glance at the code how it ignores
> 'USE' keywords that appear after a ';' separator.  It does not ignore
> 'MODULE' after ';'.  Maik?

If a piece of code is identifed by the _lexer_ as being a comment, it is just
ignored.  ';' isn't considered at all.

My impression is, that the code which identifies comment lines for fixed
format is buggy.

I'm unter time pressure at work right now, but I get into the debugger ASAP.

For those who can't wait, Brad :P, these are the lines in the lexer code
responsible  for comments.  The second one is for fixed format files
{{{
!.*\n                   { return EOSTMT; } /* Treat comments like */
<fixed_fmt>^[cC*dD].*\n { return EOSTMT; } /* empty lines */
}}}

c u soon,
 -- Maik