[CMake] FW: Cmake on Sun?

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 3 17:39:19 EST 2009

Hello,

An associate of mine tried to build CMake 2.6.2 on a Sun machine and got lots of errors (see the attached).

Does CMake work in the Sun?  What platforms is CMake supposed to support?  We also have a nasty IBM AIX machine that we have to support.  It is critical that CMake port to nearly every platform that we support and it is a pretty hard list of platforms.

Cheers,

- Ross