[CMake] Intermediate manifest files.

LaViolette, Alan ALAVIOLETTE at overwatch.textron.com
Tue Feb 3 17:18:29 EST 2009

I am now setting up the NMake generator.  I have everything working
correctly except for an issue with the manifests.

I have my build environment setup to build out of source and all
intermediate file go to the CMake directory. This works for all files
but the manifest, I get a *.embed.manifest, *.embed.manifest.res,
*.intermediate.manifest, and *.resource.txt in my output directory.  I
would prefer to not have these placed in the output.

Does any workaround exists to place these in the intermediate files
directory?

Thanks

Alan.