[CMake] cmake is reruning on rebuild

elizabeta petreska elizabeta.petreska at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:54:26 EST 2009

Hello
I have one project say C that is dependent on A ,and A is dependent on B.

in C.cmakelists.txt I am doing the following :

add_subdirectory(../A "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}")

ADD_LIBRARY(C SHARED
  ${C_S_SRCS}
)

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(C

)

in A cmakelists.txt I am doing the follwing :

add_subdirectory(../B "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}")

ADD_LIBRARY(A STATIC
  ${A_S_SRCS}
)

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(A
)

When I make the C project and select Build Solution everything compiles and
works ok.
but after that when I select Rebuild Solution cmake reruns and regenerates
the solutions and displayy message to me :
something like click yes to reload the solution.

I don't understand why this is happening cause I do not change anything in
the cmakelist.txt of either A ,B ot C.