[CMake] Choose Python version on OS X

Enrico Franchi enrico.franchi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:40:30 EST 2009

On Feb 15, 2009, at 8:15 PM, Robert Haines wrote:

> I'd be interested in your feedback if you look at them. I don't have
> a situation at the moment where I need a certain version of python
> for my code which is why this issue totaly past me by so far.

The scripts included worked well. I created a cmake/Modules directory
put them there, then told cmake to look for modules there beforehand.
I also added a MESSAGE to make sure those scripts were called.

Eventually, I added 2.6 to the list of python versions to be checked.

The script seems to work. However, I'm not 100% sure, since I have
some nasty failures in the dynamic library.
I suppose they are caused by bugs in Boost::Python with Python 2.6,
but they could be caused by linking/loading troubles as well.

Right now I can only state that the right header file is included by
the scripts.