[CMake] cmake option to check that a command has produced the file it should has produced

Gaëtan Lehmann Gaetan.Lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Feb 17 04:25:59 EST 2009

Hi,

I wonder, is there an option in cmake to check that a custom command
has produced the files it should have produced?
In my case, doxygen may not produce all the expected files, depending
on the comment it finds in the source code, but install of the man
pages will fail because of those missing files. Having those manpages
listed in the expected output doesn't change anything.

I'd really like to have an error message at build time instead of the
error message I get at install time: it would save me a lot of time.

Regards,

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann