[CMake] cmake 2.6.3 RC 11

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Thu Feb 5 22:05:04 EST 2009

On 2009-02-05 17:40-0500 Bill Hoffman wrote:

> I have a release candidate (RC 11) for 2.6.3 ready for CMake.

Thanks!

> This should be about the last one.  At this point I am only going to fix
> regressions from previous releases of CMake into 2.6.3, so please try this
> release.

Glad to see the macada compiler/linker fix got into Platform/Darwin.cmake.

Also, my standard test using the latest PLplot build and ctesting of
that build worked well.

The policy warning/reporting issue I brought up recently at
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2009-February/026776.html has not been
fixed.  I am not sure whether that issue is a change from the past behaviour
(regression) or newly discovered issue, but it is currently not completely
clear from the policy reporting (null result rather OLD on some policies
with no warnings about OLD policies) what policies are being used.  Thus,
that may be an issue you will want to address for this release or as a high
priority for the next one.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).