[CMake] equivalent cmakelist for this file

Hendrik Sattler post at hendrik-sattler.de
Mon Feb 2 07:22:31 EST 2009

ankit jain schrieb:
> The objective here to include all the .desc files in the cmakelist and when
> we make it it should generate the executable for it like if we include
> abc.desc then after make it should generate a file abc which is executable
> and a script which has test cases but generated by .desc file only.
> In order to achieve that guide me how to write cmake list file for it so
> that it wiil produce equivalent behaviour as normal make does using unix
> makefiles.
>
> When we make to the unix makefiles it is generating the equivalent
> executable mentioned inthat .desc file.
>
> I want to achieve that through Cmakelist files.

Maybe you should start small and try to build the binary 'a' and call
ctest on it. When that works, you have to add a parser macro or function
for your .desc files that does the same but more generic.

There are enough examples around to learn how to use cmake and there is
a great integrated help.

HS