[CMake] equivalent cmakelist for this file

ankit jain ankitguddu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:38:03 EST 2009

The objective here to include all the .desc files in the cmakelist and when
we make it it should generate the executable for it like if we include
abc.desc then after make it should generate a file abc which is executable
and a script which has test cases but generated by .desc file only.
In order to achieve that guide me how to write cmake list file for it so
that it wiil produce equivalent behaviour as normal make does using unix
makefiles.

When we make to the unix makefiles it is generating the equivalent
executable mentioned inthat .desc file.

I want to achieve that through Cmakelist files.

AJ