[CMake] FindFreetype wrong?

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 16:57:03 EDT 2008

Interesting. I was expecting the PATH_SUFFIXES to work on Windows. I
thought I had tested this general technique, though maybe not with the
Freetype module and maybe not 2.6.0. I think this may be a CMake bug,
but I'm not an authority on the matter.

You might want to try a more generalized example (not freetype
specific) and either repost the question for others to see, or file a
bug report.

-Eric