[CMake] cmake 2.5 with windows mobile

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:56:02 EDT 2008

Hello,

Small correction, the magic switch ist /HEADERS, and I came up with
EXECUTE_PROCESS(COMMAND ${CMAKE_C_COMPILER} /c /nologo test.c )
EXECUTE_PROCESS(COMMAND dumpbin /HEADERS test.obj OUTPUT_VARIABLE
TEST_HEADERINFO )

STRING(REGEX MATCH "machine \\(([^\\)]*)\\)" RESULT ${TEST_HEADERINFO})
SET(CMAKE_CL_MACHINE_TYPE ${CMAKE_MATCH_1})
MESSAGE(STATUS "${CMAKE_CL_MACHINE_TYPE}")

Is there a better way?

Andreas