[CMake] cmake 2.5 with windows mobile

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:09:57 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am about to do that right now. I just discovered that there is a
tool called dumpbim with the flag /DIRECTIVES
and it provides output like:
   Linker Directives
   -----------------
   /manifestdependency:"type='win32'
   name='Microsoft.VC80.DebugCRT'
   version='8.0.50727.762'
   processorArchitecture='x86'
   publicKeyToken='1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b'"
   /DEFAULTLIB:"msvcprtd"
   /manifestdependency:"type='win32'
   name='Microsoft.VC80.DebugCRT'
   version='8.0.50727.762'
   processorArchitecture='x86'
   publicKeyToken='1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b'"
   /DEFAULTLIB:"MSVCRTD"
   /DEFAULTLIB:"OLDNAMES"

Is there something like grep in cmake? Because then I could improve
the amd64 check inside Windows-cl.cmake
to detect the other architectures too.

What happened to the two windows SDK patches, that made the visual
studio generator create files with selectable
SDKs? Are there in the queue of patches to apply to cmake, or still
not ready yet?

kind regards
Andreas Pokorny