[CMake] Small, realistic Cpack example

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Sep 16 11:42:44 EDT 2008

There is some new functionality in the latest CVS that is supposed to
take care of all this on OS X. I have not had a chance to try it out
or work with it yet.

If you update to CVS CMake, take a look at the BundleUtilities.cmake
file. Supposedly in your CMakeLists.txt code you should just have a
two liner:

include(BundleUtilities)
copy_and_fixup_bundle(....)

Again, if I get some time I will see what I can figure out and try and
put something in the Wiki as I am also interested in all this.

Tim. I absolutely applaud your efforts to get something working on OS
X. With the lack of anything else your solution was the only thing
available and did work. Philosophically I don't like the idea of
setting the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH as that has some unknown implications
and would rather see a solution that runs install_name_tool over the
needed libraries to fix them up. Again, due to the lack of anything
else, your solution does work.

| Mike Jackson - Principal Software Engineer      |
| BlueQuartz Software                             |
| mike.jackson at bluequartz.net                     |
| www.bluequartz.net                              |