[CMake] Clearing all cmake files

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Sep 9 11:08:23 EDT 2008

I am going to assume then that you DID in fact use an out of source
build for your project. Assuming that build directory is called
"Build" the command is:

rm -rf Build/  (Linux/Unix/OS X)
Use Windows Explorer to delete the entire build tree on Windows.

Those are the commands.

Granted they are not the most obvious but they do work. If you have
suggestions let's hear them..

---
Mike Jackson - Principal Software Engineer
www.bluequartz.net