[CMake] MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND

Andy Lego andy at legoandy.com
Tue Sep 2 14:55:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

Sounds like a nice rainy Sunday project. Unfortunately it does not rain in
California that much, so it is going to take a while before I have a chance
to look at it.

Andy

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com>wrote:

> On 8/26/08 4:41 PM, Andy Lego said:
>
> >This is a command used for memory checking, such as valgrind or purify.
> You
> >do not need to set it to anything, unless you are doing memory checking
> >during testing.
> >
> >I am not sure if there is any memory checker on mac at this point. Haven't
> >looked into that for a while.
>
> Apple provides a memory tester named "Guard Malloc", but CMake does not
> directly support it.  See:
> <http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=4954>
>
> --

http://legoandy.com -o- http://capitalmtb.org

Support my biking outreach, such as 150 mile bike ride to fight MS:
http://legoandy.com/Words/bike-rides-2008/