[CMake] Random BAD_COMMAND error when running CTest

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Oct 20 10:53:26 EDT 2008

Another common source of apparently random results is uninitialized
variables. I don't think it is in ctest itself, as this is the first we've
heard of something like this on this mailing list (although anything's
possible...)
Have you run your test code through valgrind to see if it catches any
uninitialized data access?

David