[CMake] How to call specific tools between preprocessing and compilation steps ?

s.bedouet at voila.fr s.bedouet at voila.fr
Thu Oct 9 08:07:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am a recent user of CMake. I want to use specific tools between preprocessing and compilation steps in order to instrument code and get structural coverage :
(C files --> preprocessing --> instrumentation --> coverage --> compilation). Both steps "instrumentation" and "coverage" are done by different softwares which generate specific files. Does anybody know how to do it with CMake ?

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Best Regards,

Sebastien