[CMake] [Paraview] Forcing a Qt version

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Wed Oct 8 08:43:45 EDT 2008

Hi John, in my case I also tried to clean all files from my build
directory (uncountable times) before changing Qt version, but it has not
worked either (this screen shot was taken from one of my tries
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/paraview/qt.JPG). The only thing that
I have not tested was the hand edition of cache files. Something
(probably me) must have messed up my system or CMake really have a big
problem in distinguishing between different versions of the same library
(especially Qt).

I finally gave up in struggling with CMake and deleted the older version
of Qt (it's easier to decide when you don't have options ;o). In fact, I
was keeping version 4.3.4 in my machine just because I thought it were
mandatory for ParaView 3.3.x compilation, and it's not (at least I
haven't found any incompatibility yet).

Anyway, bug or one more weirdness of the software's world...

Renato.