[CMake] [Paraview] Forcing a Qt version

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Oct 8 02:55:07 EDT 2008

Renato
> by modifying my PATH before the first time I
> run cmake on an empty build directory.

I think the big clue here is the "empty build directory". I use multiple
Qt versions and CMake is quite pathological about them. If you try to
switch from one version to another, you really need to wipe the build
directory. What I usually do is edit the cache files, by doing a search
replace for all paths from the old Qt and replace them with the new. But
even this still sometimes manages to confuse CMake due to configured
"other files" all over the place. To be sure you really have to wipe all
cache stuff and make sure the new QMake is on your path before rerunning
ccmake.

0.02

JB