[CMake] CMakeEd Eclipse Plugin has another Release Candidate Ready.

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sun Nov 30 21:08:27 EST 2008

On Nov 30, 2008, at 3:10 PM, Eric Noulard wrote:

> 2008/11/30 Michael Jackson <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net>:
>> I have posted another Release Candidate for the CMakeEd Eclipse
>> Plugin. You
>> can download it from <http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net>.
>>
>> Fixed in this release is better indexing of user defined variables
>> and
>> updated documentation generated from CMake itself.
>
> Just updated;
> It is just fine however since you parsed the doc from CMake itself
> is it possible to have the full doc for a CMake command and not the
> "small doc summary"?
>
> When I ctrl-space I do have completion + small doc
> but I would like to see full doc just like the one
> shown with
>
> cmake --help-command
>
> Do I miss something ?
> Is it already possible?
> If not is hard to do?
>
> However thank you for this colorful editor.
> --
> Erk

If you use the built in help from Eclipse you can browse and search
the complete CMake documentation as generated from CMake itself. If
you bring up the Eclipse Help there should be a new section for CMake.

If this is not what you want then file a feature request at the
CMakeEd sourceforge site.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=193949

Thanks for the feedback.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net