[CMake] FindBoost (once again...)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Nov 23 12:46:27 EST 2008

On 23.11.08 14:43:19, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> FindBoost does not work for me on windows because of a wrong pathname:
>
>       if (WIN32 AND NOT CYGWIN)
>         set(_boost_PATH_SUFFIX boost_${_boost_VER})
>       else (WIN32 AND NOT CYGWIN)
>         set(_boost_PATH_SUFFIX boost-${_boost_VER})
>       endif (WIN32 AND NOT CYGWIN)
>
> I installed boost with bjam and a directory <prefix>/include/boost-1_37/
> is created. Therefore the above assumption that it's boost_1_37 is wrong.

I suspect that the author used a binary boost package, but IIRC it wasn't
me, so don't really know.

> Also the latest cvs binary for win32 still does not have support for
> boost 1.37.

Thats not a problem, see the top of FindBoost.cmake, you can set
Boost_ADDITIONAL_VERSIONS prior to find_package to use newer boost
packages.

Andreas

--
You will always get the greatest recognition for the job you least like.