[CMake] CMake won't clean generated files for Xcode

Ioan Calin Borcoman iborco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 01:38:10 EST 2008

Hi,

I've attached my CxxTest module, maybe you find them useful. It is
creating the runned files under CMAKE_BUILD_DIR, so there is no
CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR pollution (of course, this is useful only if you do
out of source builds, but I guess all cmake users do that, right?).

The module is based on what I've found on the CMake wiki page and
assumes the CxxTest is located under
${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/thirdparty/cxxtest.

Cheers,

Ionutz