[CMake] ALL_BUILD and ZERO_CHECK

Armin Berres trigger at space-based.de
Sat Nov 22 08:12:41 EST 2008

On Fri, 21 Nov 08 23:44, Robert Dailey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a purpose for these 2 projects? They are generated when I run:
>
> cmake -G "Visual Studio 9 2008"

ZERO_CHECK will rerun cmake. You can/should execute this after changing
something on your CMake files.
ALL_BUILD is simply a target which builds all and everything project in
the active solution, I guess one can compare it to "make all".

> Is there a way to prevent CMake from generating these 2 projects? I really
> don't need them.

No idea,
sorry.

HTH
Armin

PS:
What I'd reallylike to know is if it is possible to prevent the creation
of the Source/Header folders. With source groups it is just possible to put
files in a subdirectory, but I want some files directly in the project
root.