[CMake] 'unset' not in --help-commands-list (also, attn: neundorf)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 18 18:39:20 EST 2008

Need a bug opened for this or is it trivial enough to fix on the spot?

Background:
I'm taking another look at a script that auto-generates command and
keyword lists (for a highlighter for KDE's kate). The deltas in the
command list are all either reordering or ITK/VTK stuff... except for
'unset', which has a --help-command entry but isn't in the commands
list. The keywords list has quite a few more deltas, for which I may
start either complaining or opening bugs about (especially ones I know
are legitimate). My goal here would be to have cmake fully documented,
meaning that all useful keywords appear in the --help<whatever> output.

@neundorf: do we really want ITK/VTK commands in the generic
highlighter? If "yes" I'm going to move them to their own section; since
cmake does not document them they get (correctly, IMO) removed from the
main list.

--
Matthew
vIMprove your life! Now on version 7!