[CMake] List of 'Reserved Words'

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Nov 18 15:49:50 EST 2008

On Nov 18, 2008, at 3:49 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> On Tuesday 18 November 2008, Michael Jackson wrote:

>>> Not really.
>>> The one here should be quite current:
>>> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kate/syntax/data/cmake.xml?revisi
>>> on=773845&view=markup
>>>
>>> Alex
>>
>> Cool. That was pretty close to what I was looking for but it looks
>> like there are some "CMake Variables" in there also (WIN32). I will
>> have to factor those out.
>

> I just noticed it wasn't updated for some time.
> I added some of the new stuff now.
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kate/syntax/data/cmake.xml?view=log
>
> Alex

Thanks. But how exactly are you "adding" those? By Hand or do you have
some sort of script that parses CMake or .. ? It would be great if we
could "sync up" the kate and some of the other editors to
"standardize" on how the syntax coloring is broken down.

Currently I have commands, properties, cmake variables and 'reserved
words' which is your 'special_args' section of the kate syntax xml file.

I just don't want to reinvent the wheel unless I really need to. I
would be happy to update my XML parser to add a kate syntax xml file
generation...

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
             www.bluequartz.net