[CMake] List of 'Reserved Words'

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Nov 18 15:04:09 EST 2008

On Nov 18, 2008, at 2:59 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> On Tuesday 18 November 2008, Michael Jackson wrote:
>> Is there a list of the "reserved words" or Keywords for CMake.
>> Examples would be:
>>
>> AND, NOT, OR, PROPERTIES, CACHE, FORCE..
>
> Not really.
> The one here should be quite current:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kate/syntax/data/cmake.xml?revision=773845&view=markup
>
> Alex

Cool. That was pretty close to what I was looking for but it looks
like there are some "CMake Variables" in there also (WIN32). I will
have to factor those out.

Also, not sure how that file is created but I have a CMakeDocBook
Parser that I wrote (C++ code) to parse through the cmake docbook xml
file and extract the following items:

Commands
Variables
Properties
Deprecated Commands

I am currently generating an xml file for the CMakeEd plugin xml for
completions and also generating the TextMate language definition.
Maybe this code could also be used to update the "kate" cmake language
definition file? You are welcome to the code if you think it would help.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net