[CMake] Updated TextMate CMake Bundle Available

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Nov 17 09:46:57 EST 2008

Just thought I would drop a note that I have updated my TextMate CMake
Bundle. It can be downloaded from http://www.bluequartz.net/software/files/CMake.tmbundle.pkg

and is linked from the CMake Wiki page @

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Editors_Support#CMake_Editor_Modes

Highlights of this release:
* Added the CMake 2.6.x commands (upper and lower case)
* Added the CMake 2.6.x CMake Variables
* Added the CMake 2.6.x Properties
* Added more keywords.
* Added deprecated methods into a different group so they are
highlighted differently than normal commands.
* Added code snippet for (if, while, macro). Example, typing "if" then
pressing the "tab" key will automatically add the "endXXX" method.
* Added a Template file to use when creating new CMakeProject files.
Will add some basic cmake commands for a "Hello World" type of project.

I do appreciate any feedback or suggestions to add to the plugin.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net