[CMake] [New Module] FindDevIL.cmake

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Nov 13 16:55:59 EST 2008

Hi Chris,

On Monday 10 November 2008, Christopher Harvey wrote:
> Hi list,
> This is a pretty simple module. I'd like to give back to cmake, even in
> a small way. I'll maintain this module myself if it's put into the cmake
> core.

I removed the CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED() from the module in cvs, since this is
not necessary for modules shipped with cmake and it also may change the cmake
policies as set up by the users project.

One more question: is there a special reason why you put the lib, lib32 and
lib64 PATH_SUFFIXES in the FIND_LIBRARY() calls ?
They shouldn't be necessary, this should be handled by cmake automatically.
Didn't it work for you ?

Alex