[CMake] Win64 and InstallRequiredSystemLibraries.cmake

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Nov 13 12:43:03 EST 2008

On 64 bit Windows...
When I run cmake, the InstallRequiredSystemLibraries.cmake is not
finding the MSVC80_REDIST_DIR automatically.
It looks in
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\VisualStudio\\8.0;InstallDir]
for it, but its not there when I run regedit.
Its actually in
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Wow6432Node\\Microsoft\\VisualStudio\\8.0;InstallDir].

Is there some way to make this work without me helping it along?  Maybe
its a more general issue?

This is using the cmake 2.6.2 binaries from cmake.org.

Clint