[CMake] Ctest + Post command

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Wed Nov 12 11:02:10 EST 2008

Hi David,

> David Cole wrote:
>
> What does the script that you run by cron look like?
> Is it a declarative(/old-style) ctest script or a
> command-based(/new-style) ctest script?
> Or something else?

It is an old-styled one. Do I need something special to use the new-style?

> In a declarative style ctest script, you could set
> CTEST_COMMAND to be a list of multiple commands, rather than
> just a ctest -D call, as exemplified by this VTK build script:
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=212772
> (In the example, the dashboard is run by a ctest -D command,
> and then a memcheck dashboard is run after that...)

So when I have something like:
SET(CTEST_COMMAND "ctest -D Nightly" "FOO")
First the ctest will be run (here a nightly build) and after that FOO.

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.