[CMake] Ctest + Post command

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Wed Nov 12 09:31:30 EST 2008

Hi list,

I have got here a script which is invoked by cron job. During that all will be checked out and compiled, tested and uploaded to Cdash server.
What I want to do now is to add a post command to my script so that I can run a profiling tool. Additionally I want to use in the post script also the svn command in order to tag my currently tested results.

Is there any possibilty to solve that?

Thanks for your info.

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.