[CMake] How to disable cmake_clean_target.cmake script from executing.

이명현 thicliwin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:22:48 EST 2008

Hi,
I am working in a system where a static library(archive) is build with
source files that are distributed among several directories.

CMakeLists.txt
src /

CMakeLists.txt
*.cpp files
src1/

CMakeLists.txt
*.cpp files

src2/

CMakeLists.txt
*.cpp files

In this setting, I wish to build a static library by recursively building
through the source directories.
However, by doing so, each time a library is built for a directory, it will
destroy the previous build of the library( built from another directory) and
add the objects from the current directory to the static library.
I have found that this is being done by calling

cmake -P cmake_clean_target.cmake

If someway I could be able to block that script from executing I will have a
static library with all the sources merged into one file.

Is there any way to do this?

Best,
- Kent