[CMake] Eclipse CDT and CMake

Neal Meyer nmeyer at dottedzebra.com
Fri Nov 7 17:34:33 EST 2008

Thanks Miguel - that clears up the differences I'm seeing on the two
projects.  One has a number of project calls init and the other only had a
single one at the top level.  When I add project calls to the nested
directories they come out to the top level of the eclipse project.  Will the
root always be left in the eclipse project then if I have a project() call
there?

-Neal