[CMake] my FindDevIL.cmake module

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Fri Nov 7 12:49:19 EST 2008

On Friday 07 November 2008, Christopher Harvey wrote:
> Hi list,
> I wrote this library finding module. If it's good enough for cmake
> please include it. If not let me know what's wrong with it so I can fix
> it up. It has only had limited testing under linux. Before it's added it
> would be nice to get some feedback about what has worked or what hasn't.

Just some notes:
You don't need to list all these search directories explicitely, most of them
are searched by default. Have a look at Modules/Platform/UnixPaths.cmake.
Also instead of having a version with and one without "IL" you can use the
PATH_SUFFIXES option for FIND_PATH()

In the end you can (should) use the find_package_handle_standard_args() macro
which comes with cmake >= 2.6.0 to have the standard argument handling.

Alex