[CMake] boost component names

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 6 18:16:21 EST 2008

On 06.11.08 16:56:52, Christopher Harvey wrote:
> Hi list,
> Sometimes when using the FindBoost.cmake package I have a very hard time
> figuring out what valid names for the components list are. Normally I
> just do a google code search but now I can't find what I'm looking for.
> I'd like to check to make sure that the boost uBLAS library is installed.

Its actually quite easy: Look at the lib/ directory of your boost
installation. There you'll find files such as libboost_date_time-gcc....
now from this filename remove libboost_ and anything from (including) -gcc
til the end. Now you have your component name. So for the example the
component name is "date_time". Thats how FindBoost.cmake works, it simply
puts together the library name from
boost_+<component>+<compiler>+<multithread>+<boost_version>

Andreas

--
You will gain money by an immoral action.