[CMake] Problem with cmake & qt - out of source build - relative paths

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 6 08:39:33 EST 2008

On 06.11.08 15:23:07, Emre Turkay wrote:
> Thanks,
> This solves the compilation issue, however cmake still creates the
> Application directory under test (and when make is run it puts the
> moc_GUI.cxx file there), which I think is a problem.

Why? The reason for that is that the macros for handling moc/ui files
simply put the result into the same subdir as the original files are. You
might be able to provide the -o option to the calls, but I'd be interested
to know why you think having the files in the directory might be a problem.

Andreas

--
You will be misunderstood by everyone.