[CMake] Bundle Generator conflicts with MACOSX_BUNDLE

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Nov 3 20:31:26 EST 2008

Take a look at the cmake wiki as there is a short write up on how to
use the BundleUtilities and you can also download my Qt base sample
project which also uses the BundleUtilities.

http://www.bluequartz.net/software/files/QTTest.tar.gz

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/BundleUtilitiesExample

I'm not sure where the functionality belongs. I believe if you do a
CPack with a destdir set or something like that then the App bundle
will be created and put into the installer.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
             www.bluequartz.net