[CMake] How to find GetPrerequisites.cmake ?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Nov 3 15:55:20 EST 2008

This line:INSTALL(SCRIPT "${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}/GetPrerequisites.cmake")

doesn't really do anything at "make install" time.

GetPrerequisites.cmake just defines a bunch of functions. You have to
include it and then *call* some of the functions for it to do anything
useful.

So, you should write your own cmake script that gets called at "make
install" time and then include GetPrerequisites.cmake and call some of the
functions in it... presumably to install other prerequisite libraries as
well.

Does that make sense?

HTH,
David