[CMake] How to find GetPrerequisites.cmake ?

Nicolas Desprès nicolas.despres at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:01:06 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Stephen Collyer
<scollyer at netspinner.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm trying to call this script at install time with
> something like:
>
> INSTALL(SCRIPT "${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}/GetPrerequisites.cmake")
>
> I've tried a variety of variables in place of CMAKE_MODULE_PATH,
> but none of them seem to point to the right location for the
> default Cmake modules. Could someone tell me what I should be
> using in place of CMAKE_MODULE_PATH here ? I'm running with
> cmake 2.6.1.

CMAKE_MODULE_PATH is probably set to your module path instead of the
cmake's module path. That's why the path given to install(SCRIPT)
point to the wrong place.

Try something like that:

configure_file(
   ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/install-script.cmake.in
   ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/install-script.cmake
   )
install(SCRIPT ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/install-script.cmake)

where install-script.cmake.in contains:

include(GetPrerequisites)

Hope this helps,

Cheers,