[CMake] Having problems getting started

Arlen Cox arlencox at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:37:19 EST 2008

I'm trying to get started using CMake, but I'm having a couple of issues:
1.  Is there some way to use wildcards when specifying files for a library?
 Something like this:
add_library(VSEngine *.cpp)

That particular line doesn't work.  I tried, but there must be a way that I
can add a file to a project without having to modify the makefile.

2.  I found what I think is a flaw in the FAQ, though I don't know the
resolution for it.  In the FAQ, there's a question about using SWIG.  In the
answer two examples are given.  One with python and one with TCL.  Since my
project uses TCL, I thought I could follow along to a certain extent, but
when I added the line:

TARGET_ADD_LIBRARY(${MODULE_NAME} TCL_LIBRARY)

I received an error telling me that TARGET_ADD_LIBRARY doesn't exist.  Did I
miss something here?

Thanks in advance for the help, folks.

-Arlen